Friday, September 25, 2015

Yogi's Quotes



Yogi Berra  -  He was famous for paradox remarks. Here's a few more:
·         Every team should play their opening game at home.
·         Whenever you see a fork in the road, take it.
·         The future ain't what it used to be.
·         You gotta' be careful if you don't know where you're going, 'cause you might not get there.
·         He sure did make a wrong mistake.
·         This is the earliest I've ever been late.
·         Nobody goes to that restaurant any more because it's too crowded.
·         A game isn't over till it's over.
·         You'd be surprised how much you can observe by watching.
·         I just want to thank everybody who made this night necessary.
·         I didn't say everything I said.
·         Half the lies people tell about me ain't true.
·         If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's gonna stop them.
·         It was deja vu all over again.
·         Hiow can you think and hit at the same time?
·         I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin'.
·         In baseball, you don't know nothing.
·         These ain't Yogi remarks, but I heard them lately and get a kick out of them:
·         I talk to myself because I need expert advice.
·         My peop-le skills are just fine; it's my tolerance of idiots that needs working on.
·         I don't need anger management; I just need people to stop pissing me off.
·         At my age, getting lucky means walking into a room and remembering what I came for.

No comments:

Post a Comment