Yogi Berra - He was famous for paradox remarks. Here's a few more:
· Every team should play their opening game at home.
· Whenever you see a fork in the road, take it.
· The future ain't what it used to be.
· You gotta' be careful if you don't know where you're going, 'cause you might not get there.
· He sure did make a wrong mistake.
· This is the earliest I've ever been late.
· Nobody goes to that restaurant any more because it's too crowded.
· A game isn't over till it's over.
· You'd be surprised how much you can observe by watching.
· I just want to thank everybody who made this night necessary.
· I didn't say everything I said.
· Half the lies people tell about me ain't true.
· If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's gonna stop them.
· It was deja vu all over again.
· Hiow can you think and hit at the same time?
· I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin'.
· In baseball, you don't know nothing.
· These ain't Yogi remarks, but I heard them lately and get a kick out of them:
· I talk to myself because I need expert advice.
· My peop-le skills are just fine; it's my tolerance of idiots that needs working on.
· I don't need anger management; I just need people to stop pissing me off.
· At my age, getting lucky means walking into a room and remembering what I came for.